Friday, July 28, 2017

What Do You See in This House?

I didn't see anything special in this house at all as I took this shot from across the street. It is in the American Four Square architectural style, just like my house. i liked the chippy texture of the paint and the vines.

I was editing this photograph recently, and thought I saw something strange. My friend Deb was looking over my shoulder and said,"What's THAT?"

She was looking at what I had just noticed. To me, it looks as though there is a man framed in the doorway, on the inside. He is standing sideways and wearing a fedora hat, with his hands clasped under his chin.

Then Deb pointed out that on the second floor left hand window that it looks as though ghostly twins are standing there.

I don't know what this means, but it is not the first time that I've seen something odd in a photograph of an old house that I didn't notice while taking the picture.

However, in the famous words of the Ghostbusters, "I ain't afraid of no ghosts!"

`

No comments:

Post a Comment